Wednesday 19 September 2012

Awake! Moving Forward!

“I am drawing a line of demarcation that will create a boundary of separation between the past and the present. I will establish a line between righteousness and ungodliness or worldliness so that some of the things you used to do, say or think will not be tolerated and will now violate your conscience or stunt your spiritual growth.

“I am calling you, My people, to come out of Mystery Babylon, that place of hypocritical religious exercise, and do not touch what is unclean.”

2 Corinthians 6:16-17 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people." Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."

“You will be called ‘Holiness to the Lord.’ This will be your name.”

Jeremiah 2:3 Israel was holiness to the LORD, The firstfruits of His increase. All that devour him will offend; Disaster will come upon them," says the LORD.’"

“I will strengthen you and cause your faith to grow. This will happen as you see My supernatural work, which will be undeniable. You will no longer speak lies of doubt and unbelief about what I will or will not do, nor will you bring reproach on My kingdom.

“This is a time to advance and not retreat; to go forward and not fall back. Rise up to your full potential and be a force to be reckoned with as I move with power through you to demonstrate My will.

“There is a call going out across the land to awaken those who are asleep spiritually. There are multitudes who have been lulled to sleep. Many have been turning in your slumber without coming fully awake to your spiritual potential.”

Romans 13:11-12 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.

Ephesians 5:14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."

“Come forth out of the darkness of your soul. The times require sensitivity to your spiritual atmosphere and environment. No longer allow the enemy access or a place to rule in your circumstances. Let Me establish you in light and truth in all things.

“I am expanding your discernment to see and understand with greater clarity as you go to war against enemy forces. You are a shining light in the midst of deep darkness. As you seek greater spiritual insights, the mysteries of the kingdom will set your heart ablaze with excitement and wonder.”

Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

“Your effectiveness in working out and expressing kingdom purpose in the past will pale in comparison to what you will do in the days ahead. There will be an exponential increase in knowledge, wisdom and revelation as you move with more confidence to accomplish My objectives,” says the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment