Sunday 29 July 2012

Salt and Light

The Lord says refuse to take on burdens and the cares that are trying to weigh you down. Refuse to allow fear to grip your heart and overwhelm you. I have not created you with a spirit of fear or timidity. You are not meant to carry this weight. You have not been created to carry burdens but I have created you to be a carrier of My glory. I have created you to be an overcomer. As you continue to press in to Me even through difficult times, you will be strengthened. Don't weaken but learn how to contend. Even though your situation may seem overwhelming, I have provided for every one of you to be more than a conqueror through difficult times. Refuse to be overtaken with worry. Learn how to make adversity drive you into your purpose and destiny rather than cause you to retreat.

Seek Me for direction through prayer. I will not only bring restoration in your life but I will use you to liberate others from the same things that I have released you from. You have been created to be salt and light. You have been created to rule and reign on this earth. Don't become weary in the journey. Don't look back. If you look back you will lose sight to where you are going. Don't allow bad news to effect you. Walk with Me throughout the day. Spend quality time with Me. My word will bring life to you. Cast your cares on Me and trust Me to bring you in to all that I have created you to be and you will not fail says the Lord.

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

Matthew 11:28-30 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment